Las Vegas ATV Tours at Eldorado Canyon Coupon
25% Off Your Adventure*
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY.
BOOKING YOUR AWESOME ADVENTURES TOUR USING THIS VEGAS4LOCALS COUPON:
- You can book online using the link and promo code after each tour description below, or you can call (800) 519-2243 between 7 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week (closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
- You must use CASE SENSITIVE Promo Code V416T for all tours booked online or by phone to receive your 25% discount.
- Discount only available when booking directly with Awesome Adventures.
- Discount only available for new reservations, may not be applied to existing reservations.
- Discount only valid on tours/activities shown below.
- Discount may not be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Discount valid only when published on Vegas4Locals website.
Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour
When you’re choosing from the many Las Vegas ATV Tours, consider this Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour, which includes a tour of Techatticup Gold Mine!
The Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour takes place on trails originally traversed by mule driven ore carts. This Las Vegas ATV Tour will let you ride an ATV on mountainous terrain, up and around incredible cactus gardens, as you follow along on a journey that the miners of the 1800’s used to seek their fortunes.
The view from the top of the mesa will allow you to see the Colorado River off in the distance – once the thriving port for supplies to this area, and the port where the gold discovered in the mountains was exported.
Techatticup Gold Mine: Included with your ATV tour is a fascinating walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Southern Nevada. Walk through this historic Gold Mine and learn how the hearty miners staked and protected their claims during the nearly lawless period of Gold Fever.
Your ATV Tour is approximately 2 hours long. Vehicles are Single-Seat Suzuki King Quads, 2, 4 and 6 Seat UTVs, ), fun and easy to operate. Your guides will give you a Safety and Operations Orientation that will make you feel safe and comfortable. Your professional guides will then lead you through this beautiful, unique and historical trail system.
Complete tour length is approximately 7 hours, Hotel Pickup to Hotel Return.
Regular price before 25% off discount:
$199 Single Seat, $169 Two Seat Honda
All prices per person. Minimum 2 to book Two Seat Honda
Click Here to book, and remember to use code V416T (CASE SENSITIVE) to receive discount!
PICK UP SCHEDULES FOR ELDORADO CANYON TOURS:
October 1-March 31: 9:00 am
April 1-September 30: 7:00 am
REQUIREMENTS AND POLICIES ALL TOURS:
- Operators must be 16 years old or older with a valid Driver’s License (for ATV or UTV).
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present.
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes.
- Sneakers, sturdy Boots, or shoes only.
- Reservations required.
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Minimum 4 people to operate any tour. This does not mean you must make a reservation for at least 4 people. It means that tours only operate when 4 or more people are booked. If less than 4 people are booked 24 hours prior to tour date, you will be given the option to 1) Reschedule to a different day, 2) Change to a different tour, or 3) Cancel your reservation with no cancellation fees.
- 20% deposit required to reserve tour.
- Deposit-Payment will show as payment to Awesome Adventures.
- Balance due 7 days prior to tour date.
- Reservations cancelled 7+ days prior to tour date receive full refund.
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date receive a 75% refund.
- Reservations cancelled 0-2 days prior to tour date, and no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds.
- Person making the reservation and providing their credit card information will be responsible for all charges.
- If you are making a reservation for more than 2 people and do not want to be responsible for possible cancellation fees for other members of your party, please consider having the other members of your group make their own reservation.
- Credit Card used for deposit/payment must be presented on day of tour unless prior arrangements have been made.