THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY
3614 E. Sunset Rd., Ste. 110, Las Vegas, NV 89120
(702) 947-7200 * email@example.com * www.tisoh.com
About The International School of Hospitality Las Vegas
The International School of Hospitality (TISOH) is recognized as one of the world’s leading hospitality management career schools. Its proven curriculums and distinguished faculty, positions the School at the forefront of hospitality education.
Standout Among Fellow Jobseekers
At TISOH, we bring career education to another level by combining industry focused curriculums with essential networking opportunities. With a guaranteed internship for classroom programs, one-on-one learning for online programs and an interactive experience that combines lectures with industry guest panels, site visits, industry events and real-world projects, we offer every advantage to our students.
Stay ahead of the competition by acquiring new skills today.
Why Take Years When You Can Get There In Weeks?
In the hospitality industry, many careers do not require a 2 or 4 year degree. Instead, employers value relevant training and experience. At TISOH, you can earn a certificate in three months or less that offers comprehensive training and experience through our guaranteed internship or one-on-one online learning.
What TISOH Offers:
* Industry Faculty – learn directly from seasoned and credentialed industry professionals
* Focused Education – curriculums are comprehensive with no prior experience required
* Flexible Options – choose from part-time classroom programs or study entirely online
* Real-World Learning – interactive class format include lectures, site-visits and guest speaker panels
* Career Networking – start making industry contacts from the first day of class
* Guaranteed Internship / One-on-One Learning – apply your learning in real world settings and impress
* Placement Assistance – take advantage of our dedicated career staff and instructor mentorships
* Alumni Community – active alumni association features regular networking functions
Who Should Attend:
* Job-seekers who want to enter the hospitality industry for the first time
* Career-changers who want to transition to a new career in hospitality
* Hospitality personnel already in the industry seeking credentials for career advancement