- This event has passed.
Golf Fest Las Vegas
May 6, 2016 @ 9:00 am - May 7, 2016 @ 6:00 pm10$10
Golf Fest will be teeing off on the Vegas strip on Friday and Saturday, May 6th and 7th, returning for the second year to the TaylorMade Golf Experience where everything new in golf will be on display. The show gives golfers of all ages and skill range the opportunity to test out the latest gear and receive hands-on training from PGA pros. If that’s not enough, there’ll be an amazing trick show, a Guinness long drive record attempt, free golf clinics, along with a variety of vendors displaying the latest in golf clothing, shoes, bags, clubs and more.
Not to mention, TMGE will be offering unbelievable prices throughout the store on golf clothing, clubs and merchandise. Attendees will be able to get deals on Adidas shoes, TaylorMade golf balls and a variety of other products in the TMGE retail zone.
This year’s show will feature “Capt’n Crush” Lynn Ray’s Guinness World Record long drive attempt. Since breaking his own record at Golf Fest San Diego, Ray will attempt to crush his high mark of 509 golf balls driven 300 yards or further in one hour.
In addition to Lynn’s record-breaking attempt and TMGE’s blowout sale, Golf Fest will feature:
• Get a certificate for a FREE round of golf at Mountain Falls, Wild Horse or Black Mountain golf club!
• Meet the reps from TaylorMade, PING, Cobra, Callaway, Cleveland, Wilson, Adams and more
• Test your skills in a hole in one and consecutive putt contest for big prizes that benefits Las Vegas Junior Golf
• Get some unbelievable deals on name brand apparel, bags, shoes and more
• Check out an amazing golf trick shot show
• Watch Cap’n Crush, Lynn Ray’s long drive Guinness world record attempt
• Win some big prizes in the US Putting Tour Challenge
• Participate in a how to hit your irons clinic at 11 am each day by Eric Meeks
Get a one year subscription to Golf Digest magazine just for attending
Sit back and enjoy a brew in the Golf Fest Beer Garden
Golfers in attendance will be able to meet representatives from premier golf companies from TaylorMade, Cobra, Callaway, Cleveland, Adams, Bridgestone, PING and more. These companies will be offering golfers a chance to demo their latest clubs and balls, get custom fit and receive some amazing prices.
Fifteen hundred attendees will also receive a certificate good for a free round of golf at Mountain Falls Golf Club, Wild Horse Golf Club or Black Mountain Golf Club, (with tee time restrictions and a cart fee) along with a one-year subscription to Golf Digest.
Golf Fest San Diego is sponsored in part by TaylorMade Golf Experience, Welk Resorts, ESPN 1100 AM, 97.1 The Point, COX Television, Bridgestone Golf, Las Vegas Golf & Leisure Magazine and Steiner’s Pub. For more information about Golf Fest, please call Heidi Tweedt at (619) 683-3700 or visit www.golffestshows.com. Admission is $10 for adults and children under 10 are admitted free. Show hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.