At the Jean-Phillippe Patisserie in the Bellagio Hotel not only can you buy a diverse variety of delicious hand-made goodies, you can see a 27-foot tall fountain of cascading chocolate!
Something you might expect to see in Willy Wonka’s fictional chocolate factory, the glass-encased fountain contains about 2,100 pounds of flowing chocolate!
* World’s tallest and largest volume chocolate fountain
* White, medium and dark confectionary grade chocolate
* Designed by Montreal artist Michel Mailhot
* 6 pumps circulate close to 2 tons of chocolate
* Over 500 feet of stainless steel piping
* Chocolate circulates at 120 degrees F
* Climate controlled enclosure maintained at 95 degrees F
* Chocolate rises 27 vertical feet from lower level pump room
* 6 ceiling spouts disburse chocolate 14 feet above floor level
* Chocolate cascades into 25 hand-crafted artistic glass vessels
* 2 years of engineering, planning and design
Jean-Phillipe Maury, Bellagio Executive Pasty Chef
Best Pastry Chef in France (M.O.F.)
World Pastry Champion
Located inside the Spa Tower near the Bellagio conservatory
Open daily from 7 am – 11 pm
Bellagio Hotel and Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109