Get Lucky & Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at The LINQ:
On Thursday, March 17 the O’Sheas BLOQ Party celebration kicks off at noon with a blowout parade down The LINQ Promenade complete with bagpipers, leprechauns, stilt walkers and more. The parade returns to the promenade at 6 p.m. with an even bigger nighttime celebration. Inside O’Sheas, partygoers will be treated to live music from Roxy Gun, The Hooligans and Darby O’Gill late into the night. Additionally, the LED Drumline will perform at the promenade at 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tilted Kilt is also joining the party and will feature live music, along with festive drink and food specials for guests.
The BLOQ Party will take over The LINQ Promenade, featuring giveaways, games of corn hole, oversized beer pong and various surprise pop-up performers and dancers. Beer trucks and portable bars from Coors Light, Miller Lite, Guinness, Leinenkugel, Heineken, and Jameson will line the green oasis, ensuring guests never run out of foamy brews.
The world’s tallest observation wheel known as the High Roller along with the Vortex at The LINQ Hotel & Casino will turn green on St. Patrick’s Day, offering a great photo opportunity for guests. The High Roller will also offer special themed cocktails to riders.
St. Patty’s Day exclusive offerings at The LINQ Promenade include:
· Chayo – Green chicken & steak burrito specials, $5 Guinness and $10 Irish Car Bombs
· O’Sheas – $4 drafts and $7 Jameson specials
· Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar– Irish inspired menu with beer and shot specials
· Tilted Kilt – Opens at 9 a.m. and features atmospheric entertainers, DJ’s and Specialty men
· Yard House – Enjoy an Irish-inspired menu and drink specials from March 14 – 20 in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day
· ameriCAN – Green beer and Jameson specials
· Sprinkles – Special cupcake flavors include Irish Chocolate made with Bailey’s Irish Cream (March 7 -20) and Green Velvet (March 17 only)
· NJOY – Single Malt Scotch flavor, along with Menthol