Eldorado Canyon ATV Tours Coupon
Las Vegas, NV
20% Off Your Adventure*
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY.
How to book this Awesome Adventures Tour using this Vegas4Locals coupon:
- You can book online using the CASE SENSITIVE promo code V4L17 at check out
- Or you can call (800) 519-2243 between 7 am and 8 pm daily and mention promo code V4L17
About the Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour:
This tour includes:
- Round Trip Transportation
- Professional Guide
- ATV Tour with Astounding Scenic Views
- Gold Mine Tour
- All Gear (except shoes)
- Boxed Lunch and Bottled Water
The Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour takes place on trails originally traversed by mule driven ore carts. This Las Vegas ATV Tour will let you ride an ATV on mountainous terrain, up and around incredible cactus gardens, as you follow along on a journey that the miners of the 1800’s used to seek their fortunes.
The view from the top of the mesa will allow you to see the Colorado River in the distance – once the thriving port for supplies to this area – and the port where the gold discovered in the mountains was exported.
Included with your ATV tour is a fascinating walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Southern Nevada. Walk through this historic Gold Mine and learn how the hearty miners staked and protected their claims during the nearly lawless period of Gold Fever.
Your ATV Tour is approximately 2 hours long. Vehicles are fun and easy to operate. Your guides will give you a Safety and Operations Orientation that will make you feel safe and comfortable. Your professional guides will then lead you through this beautiful, unique and historical trail system.
Total tour time length, hotel pickup to hotel return, is 6 – 7 hours.
Regular price before 20% off discount:
$199 Single Seat ATV, $169 Two Seat ATV
Price after applying 20% off discount:
$159.20 Single Seat ATV, $135.20 Two Seat ATV
All prices per person. Minimum 2 to book Two Seat Honda
Click Here to book, and remember to use code V4L17 (CASE SENSITIVE) at check out to receive discount!
Hotel Pick Up Schedules for Eldorado Canyon ATV Tours:
Fall/Winter: October 1 – April 14, 9:00 am
Spring/Summer: April 15 – September 30, 7:00 am
Times shown are scheduled departures from Las Vegas. Your pickup time at your hotel will be between 5-60 minutes prior to departure time, depending on your hotel location. You will receive a phone call the day before your tour to confirm your pickup time.
The Fine Print:
- Discount only available when booking directly with Awesome Adventures.
- Discount only available for new reservations, may not be applied to existing reservations.
- Discount only valid on tours/activities advertised.
- Discount may not be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Discount valid only when published on Vegas4Locals website.
- Operators must be 16 years old or older with a valid driver license to operate vehicles.
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present.
- Sneakers, sturdy Boots, or shoes only.
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes.
- Reservations required.
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Minimum 4 people to operate any tour. This does not mean you must make a reservation for at least 4 people. It means that tours only operate when 4 or more people are booked. If less than 4 people are booked 24 hours prior to tour date, you will be given the option to 1) Reschedule to a different day, 2) Change to a different tour, or 3) Cancel your reservation with no cancellation fees.
- 20% deposit required to reserve tour.
- Deposit-Payment will show as payment to Awesome Adventures.
- Balance due 7 days prior to tour date.
- Reservations cancelled 7+ days prior to tour date receive full refund.
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date receive a 75% refund.
- Reservations cancelled 0-2 days prior to tour date, and no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds.
- Person making the reservation and providing their credit card information will be responsible for all charges.
- If you are making a reservation for more than 2 people and do not want to be responsible for possible cancellation fees for other members of your party, please consider having the other members of your group make their own reservation.
- Credit card used for deposit/payment must be presented on day of tour unless prior arrangements have been made.