Tour departs from Las Vegas, NV
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY!
Click Here to book your tour!
Use promo code V4L20 to save $20!
Death Valley Day Tour:
Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth! Our Death Valley Day Tour offers spectacular highlights of this desolate terrain.
Low season $239 per person
High season $259 per person
- Single-day trip from Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Stops at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point, Artist’s Pallet, Badwater Basin, Furnace Creek, and Devil’s Golf Course
- Interesting, live commentary from your tour guide and driver
Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth! Our Death Valley Tours offer spectacular highlights of this desolate, rugged and impressive terrain. You will be amazed at the sheer size and astounding natural features in this desolate national treasure.
This journey takes you right to the heart of Death Valley. Breathtaking photos opportunities at Dante’s View and Zabriskie Point. A stunning scenic drive through the Artist’s Pallet and of course a stop at Bad Water Basin-at 280 feet below sea level this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere! Take a walk out on the most protected salt flats on earth. Stop at Furnace Creek visitor center, the Devil’s Golf Course and browse the Death Valley gift shop heading back through the Mojave Desert in time for some good old fashioned Vegas nightlife!
- Delicious packed lunch, beef, turkey or vegetarian.
- Park entry, transportation in a modern and spacious SUV or minibus.
- Expert tour guide.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off from all major strip hotels.
This is a small group tour. Max group size is 14.
Departs from Las Vegas at 8 am and arrives back in Las Vegas at approximately 6 pm.
Departs FRIDAYS AND SUNDAYS year round.