$3 Off Per Person*
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY!
About the Fremont Street Bar Crawl:
Fremont Street? Downtown Las Vegas? Old Las Vegas? Regardless of what you call it… we got you covered for the most epic bar crawl Fremont Street has seen!
Fremont Street is five blocks of pure entertainment, with an amazing mix of bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and of course the massive Visa Vision, aka the 1,500 foot long world’s largest video screen that runs 90 feet above The Fremont Street Experience!
Leaving the strip can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to go… Let us be your guide to navigating Downtown Las Vegas Nightlife! We’ll take you to up to 4 of the best Fremont Street Bars and clubs!
- Visit up to 4 venues (mix of bars, lounges, clubs)
- No cover charges, and express entry to all venues
- Drink specials at every venue, typically buy 1 get 1 free drinks
- Expert bar crawl host to keep the party going
- Amazing party-goers from Vegas and all over the world in one epic bar crawl!
- Photos of the night posted on our website
- Experienced club crawl company currently operating in LA, Hollywood, New York and Las Vegas
Join us for the most epic Fremont Street Las Vegas Bar Crawl!
For more information feel free to email Info@laepicclubcrawls.com or call (702) 625-9910. Office Hours are 10 am – 6 pm, and you can reach your tour host directly on this number during any scheduled bar crawl (starting 30 minutes prior to the crawl).
The regular per person price of all our Fremont Street Las Vegas Bar Crawls is $20 plus transaction fee. You may buy up to 10 tickets with each order.
Bar crawls are currently held every Saturday night beginning at 8 pm. Additional nights will be added soon!
Meet Up Location:
Our kick-off location is typically Hennessey’s Tavern, located at the east end of the Fremont Street Experience, across from Neonopolis. 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Please check the website the week of your crawl to confirm the starting location and full lineup.
All bar crawl goers must be at least 21 years of age.