Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters Boulder City Terminal
1265 Airport Rd., Boulder City, NV 89005
ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY MAY USE THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON!
About the Grand Voyager Tour:
Enjoy 3 amazing tours all in one with the Grand Voyager Tour from Las Vegas. You will soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and more during your airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas. Once at the West Rim, you’ll board a helicopter and descend thousands of feet to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Once there, enjoy a peaceful pontoon boat voyage on the Colorado River. Finally, you will round out your Grand Canyon adventure with visits to famous lookouts like Eagle Point and Guano Point. The Grand Voyager tour offers guests one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences possible.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Board a fixed-wing airplane for a breathtaking flight from the Las Vegas area to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- At the West Rim, hop on a state-of-the-art helicopter for a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the West Rim. Your helicopter ride will land on a private plateau at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy a peaceful pontoon boat cruise along the Colorado River. Gaze up as the skyscraping canyon walls tower on every side.
- Return to the rim via helicopter flight, then board a shuttle for visits to spectacular views and photo opportunities like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- After your airplane return flight, simply check-in at the terminal transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Walk on the world-renowned glass bridge, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, during a Grand Voyager tour with Skywalk
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes roundtrip
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check-in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City