Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters Boulder City Terminal
1265 Airport Rd., Boulder City, NV 89005
$379 per person*
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY!
Click Here to book your tour!
About the Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour:
Take off to the Grand Canyon on this incredible Las Vegas helicopter adventure that includes landing on the Canyon floor, champagne, and lunch!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to land on the floor of the Grand Canyon? Our Papillon Grand Celebration tour is a Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour that includes breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West, and a 4,000-foot descent onto a private plateau of the Grand Canyon’s floor. After landing, you’ll get to enjoy champagne and a light picnic lunch overlooking the Colorado River.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Once in the air, your helicopter will soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Music and multilingual tour narration throughout the flight.
- Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy champagne, a picnic lunch, and time to explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Board a return flight back to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, simply check-in at the transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your hotel.
Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
Total Tour Duration: 4-4.5 hours