Las Vegas, Nevada | West Rim, Grand Canyon, Arizona
From $129 per person
ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY, MAY USE THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM DISCOUNT TICKET COUPON!
Book Tour Now
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
About Grand Canyon West Rim Motorcoach Tour from Las Vegas:
Climb aboard a state-of-the-art motorcoach and embark on a Las Vegas bus tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim. This tour takes you from your Las Vegas hotel through mesmerizing ancient Joshua Tree forests and on to the astounding landscape of the Hualapai Nation: Grand Canyon West Rim.
From stony mountain ranges, endless colorful sandstone, and the flowing waters of the Colorado River, you’ll discover why this location draws millions of visitors from around the world each year. Beyond the unbelievable landscape, visitors can also spend time at the nearby Native American tribal park. Explore some traditional dwellings, watch tribal performances, and browse handcrafted souvenirs at the Hualapai Market. The Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour from Las Vegas offers an exciting day of exploration from start to finish.
- Check out stunning views of the Mojave Desert and the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand.
- Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas.
- View scenic canyon overlooks and photo opportunities at the famous Eagle Point rock formation and lookout.
- Catch a spectacular 360-degree view of the Grand Canyon at Guano Point lookout.
Included with Tour:
- Complimentary pick-up from a select number of major hotels in Downtown Las
- Vegas and on the Strip
- Luxurious motorcoach complete with multiple televisions, windows for sightseeing, an onboard restroom, air conditioning, and personal climate control.
- Professional driver and tour guide with a PA system for tour narration.
- Enjoy a light lunch at one of the locations along the West Rim.
Time spent at the Grand Canyon: 4 hours
Drive time: Approximately 3 hours each way
Total tour duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring:
- Your ID – All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended from March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.