- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL First Friday
August 7 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree
First Friday will be held virtually again on August 7. The event has been held virtually for the past few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
First Friday will again be going live from various places in the Arts District. The event will run from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, August 7.
Those wanting to participate can check Instagram TV for pre-recorded messages and activities from the Las Vegas community throughout the night.
Key elements for the August event include:
- Link to Virtual First Friday: @firstfridaylv
- Visiting: Megan Linney at the Layer Lounge, a facial spa and event center, and Taylor Rice at brand new Alt Rebel, a delightful spin on fashion and consignment.
- Megan Linney opened the Layer Lounge about 6 weeks ago. It’s located on 3rd Street next to the D E Thai Kitchen restaurant.
- Taylor Rice opened Alt Rebel about 3 weeks ago. It’s located on Commerce. Taylor has some fresh ideas on recycling gently worn items which are then new to your closet.
- Showcasing art: from Boards Up Downtown Vegas
- Galleries open on First Friday (social distancing is observed):
- Main Street:
- Recycled Propaganda
- Priscilla Fowler
- All Good Things
- Arts Factory:
- Saturation Gallery, 2nd Floor: Gem Jaxx and Dr. Lepper
- 3 Baaad Sheep, 2nd Floor
- Compulsion Studio, 2nd Floor
- AW Gallery, 1st Floor
- Studio One, 1st Floor
- Glow Up Gallery, 1st Floor
- Perfect Darkness, 1st Floor
- MacSual Studio & Gallery, 2nd Floor
- Main Street: