- This event has passed.
Las Vegas Christmas Town
December 3 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 31, 2019
Las Vegas Christmas Town will transform Cowabunga Bay once again into an unforgettable holiday destination this Christmas season, Friday, Nov. 29 through Sunday, Dec. 31. The winter wonderland will feature one-of-a-kind entertainment and attractions including a 40-foot Christmas tree, 100-foot sledding hill, 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, laser tag, photos with Santa Claus, flashing light shows with over 3 million glistening lights and much more for an all-inclusive one-time entry fee.
Entry to Las Vegas Christmas Town includes all activities and attractions, offering guests the best value in Las Vegas. Entry tickets will include the following season-long activities:
- St. Nick’s Lighting Spectacular – Over 3 million twinkling lights will illuminate the entire park each night, dancing to the tune of classic holiday music.
- Polar Express Train Ride – Passengers will be dashing through Las Vegas Christmas Town on a magical 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, showcasing every attraction and running into a few Christmas characters as well!
- Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Adventurers will get in the holiday spirit sledding down the 100-foot tall hill of real snow.
- Yuletide Laser Tag – In the holiday-themed laser tag arena, guests can get their thrills testing their laser tag skills.
- Santa Claus’ Cozy Cottage – Free of charge and open to all ages, guests are invited to meet Santa Claus inside his cozy cottage and take photos creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- ‘Let It Snow’ Spectacular – Guests can bask in the breathtaking light show as flashing lights with animated visual sequences come alive to classic holiday music, thanks to the newest technology paired with RGB lighting. The light show spectacular will bring snow to the desert with real snow showers accompanying the experience!
- Blitzen’s Bounce House Bonanza – Visitors can take on the challenge of completing the 40-foot inflated Christmas obstacle course.
- Merry Magic Tree – The 40-foot tall Merry Magic Tree features over 500,000 lights, making the perfect holiday Instagram spot.
- Frosty’s Snow Ball Pit Fun – A play on a classic holiday season activity, guests can partake in a “snow” ball fight in Frosty the Snowman’s wondrous ball pit.
- Tiny Tim’s Train Ride – A mini-train ride for the tiny ones in your life.
- Christmas Characters – Surprise appearances by classic Christmas favorites, such as the Grinch, will pop up throughout the evenings.
- Letters to Santa – Throughout Las Vegas Christmas Town, stations will be set up for children to write letters to Santa and place directly into the Santa Mailbox.
- Rock Wall – Don’t look down! Guests can challenge their friends and family to climb the towering rock wall.
- Face Painting – Guests can channel their favorite holiday characters with fun holiday face paint!
In addition to the above experiences, thrill-seekers can help Rudolph save Christmas by helping defeat the Grinch and Abominable Snowman in the exciting Rudolph Saves Christmas Paintball attraction for $10 per 100 paintballs.
Las Vegas Christmas Town guests will also have the opportunity to dine on classic holiday comfort foods and treats prepared by Cowabunga Bay’s culinary experts. Holiday treats available at the attraction include the Holiday Turkey Sandwich, Thanksgiving Pizza, Pumpkin Pie, Holiday Beignets and of course, Hot Chocolate.
Las Vegas Christmas Town will be open Friday, Nov. 29 – Monday, Dec. 31, 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Sunday – Thursday and 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Friday – Saturday. General admission tickets are $20 per person and can be purchased online at lasvegaschristmastown.com or at the park upon arrival. Children two years of age and under receive complimentary admission. Cowabunga Bay season ticket holders will receive free entry Monday, Dec. 2 – Thursday, Dec. 5. Tickets purchased before Thursday, November 28 will receive 25 percent off. Cowabunga Bay season ticket holders will receive $5 off admission for the remainder of the attraction.
Cowabunga Bay is located at 900 W. Galleria Drive. Henderson Nevada 89014. For more information call Las Vegas Christmas Town at 702-899-1678 or visit lasvegaschristmastown.com.