- This event has passed.
Thanks Living Community Celebration
November 19, 2017 @ 4:00 pm$60
Vegans, Baby and Chef Peter Bastien from Bronze Cafe are proud to present the community dinner, Thanks Living, to celebrate vegan life in Las Vegas.
Join Chef Peter and the Las Vegas community for a cruelty-free dinner in an intimate Downtown Las Vegas setting — the former home of CHOW (1020 Fremont Street).
This extraordinary meal includes:
* Farro Butternut Squash & Arugala Salad with Apple Cider Reduction with Roasted Walnuts
* Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
* Baked Acorn Squash Stuffed with Quinoa & Amaranth Mix
* Thanksgiving Loaf
* Everyday Mushroom Gravy
* Roasted Cauliflower Crowns with Thyme
* Creamed Kale with Brazil Nut Crumble
* Curried Cornbread Stuffing
* Molasses and Bourbon Candied Sweet Potatoes
* Crustless Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream
* Mini Rum Bundt Cake
* Brown Rice Pudding with Plump Dried Cranberries, Plump Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds and Hemp Seeds
Doors will open at 4:00pm and dinner service starts at 4:30pm. The event is BYOB. The Market (611 Fremont Street) is offering 20% off all beer, wine, and liquor purchases between 10:00am and 4:00pm on the day of the event for all Thanks Living attendees.