- This event has passed.
The American Lung Association in Nevada’s 2016 Lung Force Expo
April 30, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The Lung Force Expo is a FREE event where patients can learn more about the latest trends, resources and research surrounding lung health. Speakers from a variety of fields will present the latest medical based research and practice on lung disease.
Speakers from a variety of fields will present the latest medical based research on lung disease. Below are some featured topics to be presented for patients and their caregivers during the day-long event.
- Low Dose Lung Cancer Screening: What You Need to Know
- Fiber Optics Broncoscopy
- Asthma Control Made Easy: 10 Steps to Asthma Control
- Managing COPD at Home to Prevent Hospital Readmissions
- Finding Financial and Support Resources
- How to Fight Medicare Fraud and Avoid Senior Scams
Registration and exhibits begin at 8:00 a.m.