Las Vegas, NV / West Rim, Grand Canyon
Discount Tickets $135*
ANYONE REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY MAY USE THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON!
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Grand Canyon West Rim Motorcoach Tour from Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon West Rim Motorcoach Tour from Comedy on Deck Tours is the most fun, informative, and easiest way to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. And your professional comedian tour guide will keep you in stitches along the way! This tour is also the only one that includes a stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge, where you can capture incredible photos of the Dam and Lake Mead. En route to the West Rim and exclusive to this particular tour, you’ll enjoy a hot, sit-down breakfast at a highly-rated local restaurant. Continuing onto the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will tell you all about the Canyon and the Hualapai Indians. Included are admission to the West Rim, VIP bus access at the Canyon (an exclusive benefit for this tour only), breakfast, BBQ lunch on the canyon rim, and two bottles of water.
Tour Features & Inclusions
- Designated driver
- Professional comedian tour guide
- Hoover Dam photo stop at the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge (only tour company in Las Vegas to still offer this)
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel or a hotel close to you
- VIP bus access at the Grand Canyon
- Hot, sit-down breakfast at a popular local restaurant
- Cowboy-style BBQ lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Bottled water
- All Grand Canyon entrance fees included
- Hop-on/Hop-off shuttle service at the Grand Canyon
- Visit Eagle Point, Guano Point, Indian Village, and the Western Ranch
Approximately 10.5 hours, hotel pick-up to hotel return
Tours depart daily from Las Vegas at 6:30 am and arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 5:00 pm.