The Venetian Resort
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tickets $26.99 (save $8)*
Click Here to book!
Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The World’s greatest wax museum, Madame Tussauds is a playground of celebrity fun right on the Las Vegas Strip, where you can walk the red carpet with some of the world’s best-known superstars! Whether it’s hobnobbing with A-list actors like Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Sandra Bullock, and Channing Tatum or rubbing shoulders with beloved pop stars like Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, and Beyonce, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas puts you in the spotlight where you can hang out and take selfies with all of your favorite celebrities!
- Guaranteed entry with online booking
- See and be seen with some of the world’s hottest A-list celebrities, music icons, sports megastars, superheroes, and the legendary figures who shaped the Las Vegas of past and present!
- Romance Package: Combine Madame Tussauds Las Vegas with a utopian Venetian Gondola Ride and Lunch or Dinner for Two at Buddy V’s Ristorante Click Here
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, last entry 5:45 pm (hours may vary on select weekends and holidays)
There are two complimentary self-parking garages. The Venetian parking garage is located behind the hotel and can be accessed from the Las Vegas Boulevard and Koval Lane entrances. The Palazzo parking garage is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and Sands Avenue.
Complimentary valet parking is located in the main entrance of both The Venetian and The Palazzo as well, as at the Grand Canal Shoppes through the second level of The Venetian parking garage.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is on the Las Vegas Strip at The Venetian Resort.
- From the street, look for the moving walkways under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora.
- From the parking garage or the casino, pass through the Grand Canal Shoppes towards Tao and the Strip. Exit the bank of doors in the atrium and turn left. Madame Tussauds is just over the moving walkways at the Ponte Rialto (large bridge by the Strip).