At the Bellagio Patisserie in the Bellagio Hotel, not only can you buy a diverse variety of delicious hand-made goodies, but you can also see a 27-foot tall fountain of cascading chocolate!
Something you might expect to see in Willy Wonka’s fictional chocolate factory, the glass-encased fountain contains about 2,100 pounds of flowing chocolate!
* World’s tallest and largest volume chocolate fountain
* White, medium, and dark confectionary grade chocolate
* Designed by Montreal artist Michel Mailhot
* 6 pumps circulate close to 2 tons of chocolate
* Over 500 feet of stainless steel piping
* Chocolate circulates at 120 degrees F
* Climate controlled enclosure maintained at 95 degrees F
* Chocolate rises 27 vertical feet from the lower level pump room
* 6 ceiling spouts disburse chocolate 14 feet above floor level
* Chocolate cascades into 25 hand-crafted artistic glass vessels
* 2 years of engineering, planning, and design
Located inside the Spa Tower near the Bellagio conservatory.
Hours: Open daily from 6 am – 8 pm
Bellagio Hotel and Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109