Without transportation, getting around the big city of Las Vegas can be challenging. The RTC (Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada) oversees the buses that operate up and down the Strip and into Downtown Las Vegas, making it one of the most cost-effective ways to get about the city.
Visit the RTC website to view all bus schedules, routes, and other information.
Deuce – A bus that operates along Las Vegas Boulevard.
SDX – A bus connects the Strip to Downtown
Fare and Passes:
Customers are encouraged to use the rideRTC transport app to plan their trips. You’re able to purchase passes onboard Deuce Vehicles, at select ticket vending machines, and on the rideRTC app.
2-hour pass- $6
24-hour pass – $8
3-day pass – $20
Ways to make your trip easier:
- Online Transit Trip Planner – By inputting the starting and finishing locations, and the date and time of the trip, the online Transit Trip Planner helps travelers plan a route before arriving at their bus stop.
- Boarding a bus – RTC buses only make stops at designated stops or shelters. Because many stops serve many routes, it’s crucial to check the vehicle header sign for the route number and direction you want.
- Exiting the Vehicle – Push the button on the standee pole next to the seats one block before your last stop to tell the driver to let you off. Ask the driver to point out your streets as it approaches if you are unfamiliar with the area.
- Using the Transit Guide – The RTC Transit Guide provides a map and schedule of all routes to help travelers plan their trips. The Transit Guide also has a wealth of important information.
- New Transit Riders – Are you ready to take your first Transit ride? Before you take your first transit ride, learn the three essential processes you’ll need to know.
Are you planning a trip to McCarran International Airport?
The airport’s Ground Level Zero at Terminal 1 is served by Routes 108, 109, and Centennial Express (CX). Terminal 3 is also serviced by CX. You may get to the airport by taking Route 109 from the South Strip Transit Terminal (SSTT), which is only a 10-15 minute ride from the bus stop. To plan a trip online, go to their website and utilize the Google Transit Trip Planner, or download the Transit or rideRTC app.
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
RTC Administrative Offices:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Monday – Thursday: 7 am – 6 pm