BIG BUS TOURS COUPON
Las Vegas, NV
Tickets and information: (702) 685-6578
Premium 2-Day Big Bus Tours Ticket with Big Extras!
Just $57 ($105 Value!)
Includes: 2-Day Ticket + Lunch + Eiffel Tower Experience*
THIS VEGAS4LOCALS.COM COUPON MAY BE USED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF RESIDENCY!
Coupon Specifics: Present this coupon (or show it on your mobile device) to a Big Bus Tour representative at any of the locations shown below to receive offer. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer code: V4L
* 2-day Flexible Unlimited Daytime Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Ticket that can be used on both the Strip Route and the Downtown Route, offering you a full experience of Las Vegas’s best sights! Regular price $62.00.
* All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Rodizio Lunch (meat or vegetarian/includes salad bar) at Pampas Brazilian Grille in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort. Regular price $21.00.
* Admission to The Eiffel Tower Experience at the Paris Hotel & Casino. Visit a Parisian icon in Las Vegas. Take in birds-eye views of Las Vegas from 460 feet up at this half-scale replica of the Eiffel Tower, with knowledgeable guides to point out the city’s landmarks. Regular price $22.00.
Coupon Redemption Locations:
To redeem this special coupon offer, go to one of the following route stop locations where a Big Bus representative will be available to sell you tickets and ask for the Vegas4Locals offer (code V4L).
- Circus Circus (inside next to the steakhouse, and outside near Slots of Fun)
- Treasure Island (next to the valet/bus loading area)
- Excalibur (rear entrance rotunda)
- Tropicana (tour bus lobby)
- Hawaiian Market (next to Fatbar)
- The Linq (valet entrance, and in the promenade across from O’Sheas)
- Bally’s (food court entrance)
About Big Bus Tours Las Vegas:
Enjoy breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown from atop a London style double-decker bus! Entertaining and informative guides on every bus share stories that have made Las Vegas one of the most visited vacation destinations in the world. Explore the city at your own pace; hop off at any one of our many stops to shop, eat, visit attractions and rejoin when you are ready!
Las Vegas Strip Route:
Enjoy the Strip tour and hop on and off around Las Vegas, experiencing the breathtaking architecture, acclaimed attractions, and more than a few hidden gems. Of course, no tour of Sin City is complete without a visit to the ultimate must-see sight, the world famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign!
Hop on, Hop off locations:
- Hawaiian Marketplace (3755 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:10 am/last pick up 6:10 pm
- Bally’s (East Flamingo Road) first pick up 10:15 am/last pick up 6:15 pm
- High Roller/LINQ Promenade (High Roller valet parking) first pick up 10:25 am/last pick up 6:25 pm
- Wynn Hotel (Wynn Hotel south gate) first pick up 10:30 am/last pick up 6:30 pm
- Treasure Island (3300 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:35 am/last pick up 6:35 pm
- Caesars Palace (3570 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:00 am/last pick up 6:40 pm
- Monte Carlo Hotel (6 Park Ave) first pick up 10:10 am/last pick up 6:50 pm
- Excalibur Hotel (rear hotel entrance rotunda) first pick up 10:20 am/last pick up 7:00 pm
- Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign (5191 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:30 am/last pick up 7:10 pm
- Tropicana Hotel (3801 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:40 am/last pick up 7:20 pm
Downtown Las Vegas Route:
The Downtown tour route transports you away from the Strip to the famous Fremont Street area, and shows you the traditional center of Las Vegas. As Big Bus takes you around the city, you’ll discover the real Vegas Story: The people and events that have contributed to the City’s miraculous growth into the ultimate adult playground!
Hop on, Hop off locations:
- Circus Circus Hotel (2880 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:00 am/last pick up 6:00 pm
- High Roller/LINQ Promenade (High Roller valet park) first pick up 10:10 am/last pick up 6:10 pm
- SLS Hotel (2535 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 10:20 am/last pick up 6:20 pm
- Pawn Stars (522 Gass Ave) first pick up 10:30 am/last pick up 6:30 pm
- El Cortez Hotel (600 E Fremont St) first pick up 10:35 am/last pick up 6:35 pm
- Downtown Grand/Mob Museum (206 N 3rd St) first pick up 10:40 am/last pick up 6:40 pm
- Golden Nugget Hotel (S 1st St) first pick up 10:45 am/last pick up 6:45 pm
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets (LV Premium Outlet Drive) first pick up 10:50 am/last pick up 6:50 pm
- Stratosphere Hotel (2000 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 11:00 am/last pick up 7:00 pm
- World’s Largest Gift Shop (2440 S Las Vegas Blvd) first pick up 11:05 am/last pick up 7:05 pm
More Fun Details:
* Admission to the Eiffel Tower Experience is free with your ticket between 4 – 7 pm daily. Catch the sun setting behind the Strip casinos and the Bellagio fountain shows!
* Pampas Lunch is served from 11:30 am to 3:45 pm daily.
* Big Bus Tours features free on-board Wi-Fi!