In historic downtown Las Vegas, the Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel is a virtual antique, artifacts, and artwork museum. The property, originally opened in 1978 as the Holiday International, recreates turn-of-the-century opulence with unique design, detailed craftsmanship, and an extensive collection of authentic antiques, architectural artifacts, artworks, and collectibles.
Pick up a self-guided tour brochure and map at the front desk to help you navigate the property, where you will encounter many wonderful and important pieces of history.
* 1870’s Street Lamps from the Town Square of Brussels, Belgium
* Stained Glass from Lillian Russell’s Pittsburgh Mansion
* Fluted Columns from the Windsor Barracks
* Doors from the Pullman Mansion
* Mahogany Apothecary Cabinetry
* Bronze Doors and Facade from the Kuwait Royal Bank
* Chandeliers from the Coca-Cola building, Austin, Texas
* Chandelier from the Figaro Opera House, Paris, France
* Goddess Fortuna, a beautiful Italian marble statue
* A portion of the Berlin Wall
Hours: Open 24 hours a day
Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel
200 N. Main Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101